PRIVACY Of the Accounting Firm
The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we're starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse-clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So, we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, ALI AND CO., CPAs (A&C) follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll provide reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
INFORMATION COLLECT AND PURPOSE
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create an inquiry on our website. We use your Personal Information for three primary purposes:
- To help you send quickly your business requirements
- To help us contact you regarding your inquiry and prepare proposal most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from A&C
A&C strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the Philippines or any other country where A&C, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
PARTIES TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION
A&C will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on A&C or the site;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of A&C and its family of Websites, and,
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of A&C, its Websites, or the public.